14 February 2008

All Together Now ... Awww

It's the fourteenth day of February, and I've written fourteen posts. Of course, this one will make fifteen, and I'm not fourteen, and it's not the fourteenth month, and I don't have fourteen toes; last time I checked, there were only twelve. (Months, not toes.) Although if you divide the days in February by the number of ears on two polydactyl cats, add two parsnips and hum "Rule Britannia" very slowly, you might have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Oh, never mind. Anyone out there who isn't Seven, send her a message. She can't hum "Rule Britannia" right now; she might have to settle for all twelve verses of "Billie Joe McGuffrey".

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yes, yes...But now I can even if I don't know the tune or the words to the song. Please spare me the gory details of Single Awareness Day, the horror!! LOL.