17 December 2007

There's Not Much Going On Around Here.

That's a good thing, by the way. In the past month, I have played 'cello in a string quartet for a wedding, played piano and 'cello for the school's Christmas Programme, accompanied the church choir (also see my memoir, I Used to Be an Alto) on the piano for their Christmas Programme, and played in the School Alumni & Friends Grand Thanksgiving Concert Shebang Thingie (mostly 'cello, with a piano solo thrown in). That's not counting Praise Team every Sabbath. All in all, I am very glad that the rush seems to be over ... especially since it has recently come to my attention that as of to-morrow, there is only one (1) week left until Christmas, and I still haven't started shopping for my family's presents. I hear that pretzel sticks are on sale at Safeway. I wonder ...
L'chaim,
~`Cello Girl

No comments: